The World Aviation Safety Summit will be held on 23rd & 24th March 2015 in Dubai, UAE. The Summit will bring together local and international stakeholders from regulatory authorities, airline operators, airport operators, aircraft manufactures, pilot associations, safety organisations and air traffic control service providers to discuss key strategies and challenges in improving safety culture.
Continuous improvement in global aviation safety is fundamental to ensuring air transport continues to play a major role in driving sustainable economic and social development around the world. With air traffic projected to double in the next 15 years, current and emerging safety risks must be addressed proactively to ensure that this significant capacity expansion is carefully managed and supported through strategic regulatory and infrastructure developments.
The key objectives for the Summit are:
- To promote and facilitate the collection and sharing of safety information among the worldwide aviation community
- To help reduce legal and cultural barriers that discourage sharing of safety information
- To encourage government organisations to support and develop a safer and more efficient aviation industry
- To integrate safety culture with a world class safety management system to decrease human error
- To educate and reinforce safety and regulators perspective on safety culture
Over 300 regional officials representing airports, airlines, regulators, and industry stakeholders will attend the Summit, generating two days of insightful debate and discussions between the panel and the floor.
If you would like to get involved in the World Aviation Safety Summit as a speaker, sponsor or delegate, please contact email@example.com